- The Protein Salmon With A Cream Sauce And Pasta
- The Protein Salmon With A Cream Sauce And Pasta is a great fitness recipe to enjoy as a quick and easy lunch! It is not only really yummy but will also bring you all the proteins and carbs you'll need for the day!
- calories: 145.1 kcal
- carbohydrates: 16.8 g
- protein: 6.9 g
- fat: 3.7 g
* per 100g
- First cut the onion, the garlic and the smoked salmon into really small pieces. Also start to boil the pasta until it is ready.
- Now fry the salmon for about 10 minutes in a hot pan until it is ready. Also flavor it with some salt. In another pan sweat the garlic and the onion together with the smoked salmon for about 4 minutes.
- Add the Cremefine, a dash of salt, the cut cherry tomatoes and the spinach and let the sauce simmer for about 10 minutes.
- The last thing that's left to do is to serve all three components nicely. Bestfitnessrecipes hopes you'll enjoy your meal!