- The Protein Scrambled Egg With Tomatoes
- The Protein Scrambled Egg With Tomatoes is a perfect breakfast or whenever you feel like lacking on proteins. Give this dish a try for a fruity fitness snack.
- calories: 100.1 kcal
- carbohydrates: 3.5 g
- protein: 6.8 g
- fat: 6.4 g
* per 100g
- Fist cut the tomatoes, the dried tomatoes, the chives, the parsley and the onion into small fitting pieces.
- Now sweat the onion for about 4 minutes. Afterwards add the tomatoes, the dried tomatoes and some salt. Let those fry for another 5 minutes.
- While that happens whip the eggs and mix up the chives and the parsley with it.
- Now pour the eggs over the tomatoes. Stir the egg nicely from time to time.
- Simply arrange everything nicely on a plate. We recommend to have this scrambled egg with a nice wholemeal bread roll. Bestfitnessrecipes hopes you'll enjoy your meal!