- The Protein Teriyaki Chicken With Broccoli And Whole Grain Rice
- The Protein Teriyaki Chicken With Broccoli And Whole Grain Rice will be your next healthy and tasty lunch. This fitness recipe will fill you up with all the proteins and carbs you'll need for upcoming workouts.
- calories: 111.4 kcal
- carbohydrates: 15.2 g
- protein: 9.6 g
- fat: 0.8 g
* per 100g
- First start to boil the rice in some salted water until it is ready. While that happens defrost the broccoli and cut off the woody ends.
- Now cut the chicken into pieces and fry it in some hot olive oil together with a dash of salt. Right before the chicken is done add the bamboo sprouts, the broccoli, the teriyaki sauce and the sweet chili sauce.
- After all ingredients simmered for another 4 minutes, arrange them nicely together with the rice. Bestfitnessrecipes hopes you'll enjoy your meal!