- The Protein Tuna-Feta Balls On Rocket Salad
- The Protein Tuna-Feta Balls On Rocket Salad are perfect as a quick snack for your next lunch break. The fitness recipe will fill you up with enough proteins for your next workout!
- calories: 131.1 kcal
- carbohydrates: 9.2 g
- protein: 15.1 g
- fat: 3.5 g
* per 100g
- First get rid of the liquid from the tuna. Also cut the onion into small pieces.
- Now mix up the tuna with the crumbled toast, the feta, the onion, the egg, the curd cheese and some salt and pepper.
- Form a nice ball from this tuna mix and fry it in a hot pan for about 10 minutes.
- For the dressing mix up the yoghurt with the honey, the mustard and some salt and pepper.
- The last thing that's left to do is to arrange the rocket salad on a plate, top it off with the dressing and the tuna-feta ball. We recommend to enjoy the dish with some baguette. Bestfitnessrecipes hopes you'll enjoy your meal!