- The Protein Tuna Steak With Mediterranean Zucchinis
- The Protein Tuna Steak With Mediterranean Zucchinis is an easy and quick fitness recipe. So in case you are looking for the right amount of healthy fish proteins for your next workout try this recipe!
- calories: 87.1 kcal
- carbohydrates: 3 g
- protein: 9.9 g
- fat: 3.7 g
* per 100g
- First slice the zucchini into thin slices. Fry those slices for about 5 minutes in a hot pan. Flavor the zucchini with some salt and the mediterranean spices.
- While that happens fry the tuna in a different pan for 6 minutes until it gets the right color from each side.
- For the sauce mix up the olive oil with the veggie stock, the mustard, the honey and the chopped parsley.
- To finish it all off serve the tuna steak on the ride zucchini and top it off with the sauce. Bestfitnessrecipes hopes you'll enjoy your meal!