- The Scrambled Egg With Salmon
- The Scrambled Egg With Salmon is a perfect breakfast to fill you up with heaps of proteins for the day. Additionally it is perfect for any low carb diet!
- calories: 135.6 kcal
- carbohydrates: 2.3 g
- protein: 10.4 g
- fat: 9.1 g
* per 100g
- At first cut the salmon, the dried tomatoes, the chive and the parsley into small fitting pieces.
- Now fry the salmon for about 4 minutes in a hot pan. Afterwards add the dried tomatoes for another 4 minutes.
- While that happens whip the eggs. Also mix up the chives, the parsley and some salt into the egg.
- Add the egg to the pan and stir it from time to time.
- Simply wait for the egg to be fried through and serve it nicely. Bestfitnessrecipes hopes you'll enjoy your meal!