- The Spicy Carrot Mash With Prawns
- The Spicy Carrot Mash With Prawns simply tastes awesome! It might not be the perfect example for a fitness recipe but we still think that this dish will bring your the right amount of carbs with a great taste!
- calories: 54.7 kcal
- carbohydrates: 5.6 g
- protein: 2.6 g
- fat: 2.4 g
* per 100g
- Servings: 1 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- First dice the onion. Also peel the carrots and them into small pieces. Fry the onion together with the ginger and the carrot in a hot pan. Pour the veggie stock over the carrots. Also add the the curry powder and the honey.
- After those ingredients simmered for roughly 25 minutes blend the carrots until you get a nice mass. Add some more veggie stock if the mash seems a little too thick for you. Add the curry paste, the chili powder and the coconut milk. The mash needs to simmer for another 5 minutes.
- While that happens start to fry the prawns in a hot pan for about 6 minutes. Flavor them with some salt and curry powder. By time they are done simply arrange everything nicely on a plate. Bestfitnessrecipes hopes you'll enjoy your meal!