- The Spicy High Carb Pasta
- The Spicy High Carb Pasta is a really quick and easy fitness recipe. This pasta will fill you up with heaps of carbs for upcoming workouts and it can save you heaps of time for your next lunch break!
- calories: 158.5 kcal
- carbohydrates: 21.1 g
- protein: 5.4 g
- fat: 3.6 g
* per 100g
- Now start to sweat to onion together with the tomato for about 5 minutes in some hot olive oil.
- Afterwards add the tomato puree, the Cremefine, the basil, some chili and the bouillon powder. Those ingredients need to simmer for about 10 minutes now.
- After 10 minutes mix up the sauce with the parmesan, the pasta and some more olive oil. Bestfitnessrecipes hopes you'll enjoy your meal!