- The Yummy High Carb Chicken Pasta With Spinach And A Creamy Roquefort Sauce
- The Yummy High Carb Chicken Pasta With Spinach And A Creamy Roquefort Sauce is a nice fitness recipe with heaps of proteins! It might be a bit strong in taste but definitely worth it.
- calories: 152.6 kcal
- carbohydrates: 17.9 g
- protein: 10.8 g
- fat: 3.9 g
* per 100g
- First cut the chicken into small pieces. Fry it together with the cut garlic and the cut onions. While that happens also start to boil the pasta in some salted water.
- Right before the chicken is cooked through add the spinach and flavor everything with some salt and pepper. By time the pasta is done add it to the chicken.
- At last let the Roquefort cheese melt in a different pot and mix it up with the veggie stock. Simply serve the pasta and top it off with some of the Roquefort sauce! Bestfitnessrecipes hopes you'll enjoy your meal!