- The Vegetarian High Carb Potato Bake
- The Vegetarian High Carb Potato Bake is perfect to enjoy before your next workout. Just have it for your next dinner party with friends, they are going to love it!
- calories: 76.3 kcal
- carbohydrates: 11.4 g
- protein: 3.4 g
- fat: 1.8 g
* per 100g
- First wash the potatoes and boil them in some salted water for about 20 to 25 minutes. Afterwards peel them.
- Now cut the potatoes, the dried tomatoes, the cherry tomatoes, and the mushrooms into small slices. Also dice the onion and the garlic.
- At third warm up some oil and sweat the onion and the garlic in there for about 4 minutes.
- Afterwards add the mushrooms, the tomatoes and the dried tomatoes and some salt and pepper. After 6 minutes of simmering add the Creme Fraiche and give the mushrooms another 2 minutes on medium heat.
- Now mix up the cut potatoes with the other ingredients in a baking form. Add the gouda on top and let everything bake in the oven for about 15 minutes at 190 degrees.
- At last simply serve a piece of the bake nicely. Bestfitnessrecipes hopes you'll enjoy your meal!